BE THE BEST PARENT
FOR DIVORCED OR SEPARATED PARENTS
If you are going through a divorce or separation please consider the following: “Even if we can’t change a situation or circumstance, we have the ability to change the way we view the situation.”
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
― Viktor E. Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
Be the Best Parent:
•If your children are frequently arguing with you, call me and we can discuss how to set limits and understand the importance of consistency.
•If you find yourself constantly nagging, call me and learn about consequences.
•If you have a toddler or are a first time parent, call me and I can teach you some successful parenting skills.
For Divorced or Separated Parents
• Learn how your behavior toward the other parent is hurting your children.
•Learn how to make the exchanges a less stressful experience for your children and yourself.
•Learn how you can provide you children the best chance of living normal lives after separation or divorce.
As a parent you can:
- Communicate with the other parent in a way that reduces conflict.
- Manage your own emotions so you are modeling for your child how to behave during conflict.
- Be optimistic that you can learn to co-parent in a respectful and positive manner.
- Know that if you choose, you can manage the conflictso your chidren will have a healthy development.
If you and your children need help with above, please call me.