How do you want your children to remember their Parent’s divorce?
1. They attended my soccer games and school functions and acted in a respectful non arguing manner?
2. They allowed me to be open about what I did and what experiences I had when I was at my other parent’s house.
3. They modeled for me how to be in an adult relationship. I have learned how to negotiate and collaborate instead of fighting in an immature way which causes most relationships to fail.
4. They modeled a respectful, co-operative relationship with my other parent instead of blaming my other parent for the problems.
5. They have allowed me to remember a happy childhood not one of constant fighting and disagreements.
What Are Your Hopes and Dreams For Your Children?